Office of Faculty Development Resources
- Learn more about Research Affinity Groups, Frontier Programs, Centers of Emphasis, and more at CHOP and Penn Centers and Institutes.
- Find Research Collaborators at CHOP or among PSOM Faculty.
- Join Richard’s Society for Tenure Track faculty or the Anna T. Meadows Society for CE Track faculty.
- Use NIH RePORTER and/or Grantome to find funded proposals that match your research interests and reach out to PIs to learn more about their work.
- Access sessions from the Perelman School of Medicine.
- View upcoming events offered through the Research Institute.
The Office of Faculty Development in the CHOP Research Institute has curated resources to help you succeed and grow professionally. Resources yield from the Perelman School of Medicine, select Penn Master's programs, and a hand-selected list of useful items to explore opportunities to further your career. These resources can be found on the OFD at.chop page.
- CHOP Research Institute Diversity Resources
- CHOP Human Resources Diversity and Inclusion
- Alliance of Minority Physicians
- FOCUS on Health & Leadership for Women
- NIH Women of Color Research Network
- NIH Diversity Efforts
- iSTEM (inclusion in Science Technology Engineering and Math
- Penn Medicine Program for LGBT Health
- Penn Promotes Research on Sex & Gender in Health