HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
Office of Faculty Development Resources
- Learn more about Research Affinity Groups, Frontier Programs, Centers of Emphasis, and more at CHOP and Penn Centers and Institutes.
- Find Research Collaborators at CHOP or among PSOM Faculty.
- Join Richard’s Society for Tenure Track faculty or the Anna T. Meadows Society for CE Track faculty.
- Use NIH RePORTER and/or Grantome to find funded proposals that match your research interests and reach out to PIs to learn more about their work.
- Access sessions from the Perelman School of Medicine.
- View upcoming events offered through the Research Institute.
- CHOP Research Institute Diversity Resources
- CHOP Human Resources Diversity and Inclusion
- Alliance of Minority Physicians
- FOCUS on Health & Leadership for Women
- NIH Women of Color Research Network
- NIH Diversity Efforts
- iSTEM (inclusion in Science Technology Engineering and Math
- Penn Medicine Program for LGBT Health
- Penn Promotes Research on Sex & Gender in Health