We have an amazing community here at CHOP Research Institute, and we love sharing the latest news, events, and day-to-day interesting things because you’re part of our community, too!
Subscribe to Discovery Digest, a biweekly enewsletter that highlights stories about our talented “breakthrough makers” who are publishing papers, winning awards, pursuing new projects, and more.
Research Annual Reports
The Research Institute's 2022 Annual Report celebrates progress in cell and gene therapy, novel interventions for rare diseases, and new collaborations and partnerships that are driving breakthroughs to transform children’s healthcare for many years to come. A special section of the report and interactive timeline commemorate 100 years of research since the establishment of the first lab at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. An archive of previous annual reports encompasses more CHOP Research Institute milestones.
View the latest Children's Hospital of Philadelphia press releases to learn about cutting-edge clinical practices, advances in medical research, and healthcare trends.
- Published on Mar 6, 2023 in Press Releases
- Published on Feb 24, 2023 in Press Releases
- Published on Feb 23, 2023 in Press Releases
- CHOP Researchers Develop First Effective Preclinical Models for Most Common Genetic Cause of Leigh SyndromePublished on Feb 21, 2023 in Press Releases
- CHOP Researcher Leads International Panel in Developing First-Ever Clinical Diagnosis Guidelines for MOGADPublished on Feb 16, 2023 in Press Releases
Our Research Creative Services team promotes the inspiration and innovation behind CHOP’s scientific breakthroughs. (If you're a member of the media, please email the Public Relations team with inquiries: publicrelations [at] chop.edu.)
Stay up to date with our calendar of educational and networking events, and meet talented colleagues in our CHOP/Penn research community.