The Research Institute’s 2020 Annual Report highlights achievements across our scientific strategic pillars: rare and complex diseases, lifespan research, novel therapeutics, precision medicine, and more.
View the latest Children's Hospital of Philadelphia press releases to learn about cutting-edge clinical practices, advances in medical research, and healthcare trends.
- Published on Apr 15, 2021 in Press Releases
- Visio-Vestibular Examination is a Critical Component of Diagnosing Concussion in Young Athletes, Feasible Across Multiple Care SettingsPublished on Apr 14, 2021 in Press Releases
- Published on Apr 9, 2021 in Press Releases
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Dr. Flaura Winston Receives Clinical and Translational Science Distinguished Investigator Award for Using Research to Inform Public Safety MeasuresPublished on Apr 5, 2021 in Press Releases
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Dr. N. Scott Adzick Receives Clinical and Translational Science Distinguished Investigator Award for Bringing Fetal Surgery from the Lab to the ClinicPublished on Apr 5, 2021 in Press Releases
Our Research Creative Services team promotes the inspiration and innovation behind CHOP’s scientific breakthroughs. (If you're a member of the media, please email the Public Relations team with inquiries: PublicRelations [at] email.chop.edu.)