Dr. Kelly studies endocrine complications of chronic pulmonary diseases and glucose intolerance including potential vitamin D-related inflammatory processes in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis. She is also examining inflammatory processes in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome that may contribute to inflammation and insulin resistance in the pediatric population.
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2014– present)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2007 – 2014)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2002 – 2007)
- M.S.C.E., Biostatistics and Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2009)
- M.D., Medicine, Jefferson Medical College (1995)
- B.A., Biology, LaSalle University (1991)
- Huang Tingting, Kelly Andrea, Becker Susan A, Cohen Meryl S, Stanley Charles A. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in neonates with congenital hyperinsulinism.. Archives of disease in childhood. Fetal and neonatal edition. 2013 Feb.