HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
The OnCore Clinical Trial Management System provides a single, comprehensive application for managing a clinical trial throughout its lifecycle. OnCore enables research teams to better manage studies and research participants, simplify data and financial management, and improve compliance.
Looking for training materials?
Please visit OnCore's Documents.
Benefits of OnCore
- Study Administration and Patient Protection: Manage protocol details and documents, accrual activity, subject consent, deviation and adverse event tracking
- Financial Management: Budget development and invoicing by Clinical Trials Financial Management (CTFM) for all industry or non-industry sponsored studies that have hospital / professional billable research services (including CHPS program)
- Integrated Information Infrastructure - OnCore is currently integrated with:
- eIRB for protocol details and initial review, amendment and continuing review activity
- Epic for patient demographics, protocol details, subject study associations and billing grids
- Coming in 2021: Epic Beaker lab interface
- nCoup for Investigational Drug Service support of Cancer Center research
- Advarra EDC for 21 CFR Part 11 compliant data capture