HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
OnCore Clinical Trial Management
The OnCore Clinical Trial Management System was implemented enterprise-wide to give research teams a comprehensive tool for managing a clinical trial throughout its life cycle. With OnCore, research teams can manage studies and research participants, simplify data and financial management.
All new OnCore users are required to attend an instructor-led training prior to being granted access. Please visit OnCore Subject Administration Training for a course description and to register for an upcoming offering.
Already an OnCore User?
We’ve prepared a variety of training materials to help you feel more confident while working in OnCore.
- Visit OnCore@CHOP > Documents > Training & Resources to view and/or download OnCore End User Guides and Job Aids.
- Visit myapps.chop.edu > CHOP Applications > myCareer@CHOP to access OnCore eLearning (ELG) courses, which are available for self-assignment.
- OnCore: Study Start Up (ELG ONCORE_STUDY_START_UP)
- OnCore: Subject Administration (ELG ONCORE_SUB_ADMIN)
- OnCore: Subject Visit Tracking (ELG ONCORE_SUB_VISIT_TRACK)
- OnCore: Financial Events via CRA Console (ELG ONCORE_FIN_CRA_CONSOLE)
- OnCore: SAEs and Deviations (ELG ONCORE_SAES_DEV)