In This Section

Space Requests


Please contact Research Resources to assist with obtaining workspace for a new hire or recruit and to relocate an existing employee.

To relocate an employee or research program, please create a move request in Archibus and someone will contact you to gather all the information. 

Space reports and drawings are also available as needed. Please contact Research Resources directly for more information.