In This Section
Conference Room Scheduling
Conference rooms are available to be reserved at Abramson Research Center, Roberts Center for Pediatric Research, and Colket Translational Research Center through your CHOP Outlook email account. For rooms not available in Outlook, a list of conference rooms managers is available in the Quick Links navigation on at.chop.edu/research and room reservations can be requested directly through them.
To reserve a conference room, sign into your CHOP Outlook email account, then follow the steps below:
- Go to your calendar and create a meeting
- Invite meeting attendees
- Using the Room Finder, check the availability of the room you wish to reserve
- If the room is available, add the room to your meeting invite
- If the conference room you would like to reserve is not available in Outlook, use the Conference Rooms Contacts list, found in the Quick Links navigation menu on at.chop.edu/research, to find the Conference Room Manager and request a room reservation by adding them to your meeting invite.
- Please note: The conference room managers reserve the ability to approve your meeting request, and will approve or decline your request.
If the room is available, you will receive a meeting confirmation email. If the room is not available, you will receive notification that your request has been declined.