HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
Getting help with your projects
The REDCap team hosts first-come, first-served, virtual office hours 2x per month.
Generally these are held the second and third Thursday of the month from 1-3 PM ET.
Please check the REDCap home page for up-to-date office hour dates and BlueJeans links.
We are also available a firstname.lastname@example.org 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday, for project assistance and questions. We can provide assistance through email or set up a virtual meeting to work together on your project.
Some services we provide:
- Helping you brainstorm the best way to set up your project
- Pre-production review – going through your project with you before you start collecting real data
- Helping you implement advanced features like Twilio and External Modules
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Answering any REDCap-related questions you have!
What we DON'T do:
- Provide biostatistics services
- Create projects for you (unless specifically contracted with a member of our team)
- Password resets
- Assign user rights in your project