HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
Last Updated 2 months 1 week ago
This section contains the CHOP REDCap team’s collection of short guidance documents, videos, and other resources to help you learn more about REDCap features and data management.
Note: * Resources are best viewed in Google Chrome or Safari browsers
Survey Design & Methodology:
- Video: Survey Methodology and REDCap
- PDF: Survey Methodology and REDCap slides
- Five Common Pitfalls of Survey Design (Academic Medicine Journal)
- Four Visual Design Pitfalls (Academic Medicine Journal)
- Enabling Surveys
- Survey Settings Overview
- Public Survey Links
- Participant List
- What is Twilio?
- Twilio Step-by-Step Instructions
- Automated Survey Invitation (ASI) Basics
- Survey Setup Wizard (an easy-to-use REDCap tool to guide your survey setup)
- Using Surveys In REDCap: An Intermediate Course (Class Recording 9/9/22)
Multi-Language Management (MLM) in REDCap
- CHOP MLM Slides
- MLM training videos (NYU Langone)
- REDCap MLM training video
- Using Translation Services for your MLM Project
e-Consent in languages other than English
To find info on using REDCap e-Consent with Short Forms in other languages head to our e-Consent section.
Keep in mind that materials provided by other institutions may include information that is specific to their institution, but also contains information that is useful to anyone who uses REDCap.
- UCD Youtube Series
- Cincinnati Resource Center
- UMN Training Central
- Vanderbilt's Data Management in Clinical Research course on Coursera. Free course taught by the team that created REDCap.