Dr. Grimberg is a translational physician scientist focusing on growth regulation at both the systemic and cellular levels. Through a combination of in vitro research and clinical investigations, her goal is to advance understanding of growth biology and apply the molecular biology of the growth hormone/insulin-like growth factor(IGF)axis to improving care of children with growth problems.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006 – 2009)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2009– present)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2000 – 2006)
- M.D., Medicine, Cornell University Medical College (1993)
- B.S., Biology (Genetics and Development), Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (1989)
- Adda Grimberg, Chris Feudtner, and Catherine M. Gordon. ?Consequences of Brand Switches During the Course of Pediatric Growth Hormone Treatment?. Endocrine Practice. Vol 18. 2012:307-316.
- Lori S. Hart, Nathan G. Dolloff, David T. Dicker, Constantinos Koumenis, James G. Christensen, Adda Grimberg, and Wafik S. El-Deiry,. ?Human Colon Cancer Stem Cells are Enriched by Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 and are Sensitive to Figitumumab?. Cell Cycle. Vol 10. 2011:2331-2338.
- Adda Grimberg, Kristen A. Feemster, Susmita Pati, Mark Ramos, Robert Grundmeier, Andrew J. Cucchiara, and Virginia A. Stallings. ?Medically Underserved Girls Receive Less Evaluation for Short Stature?. Pediatrics. Vol 127. 2011:696-702.
- Roy J. Kim, Rachana Shah, Andy M. Tershakovec, Babette S. Zemel, Leslie N. Sutton, Adda Grimberg, and Thomas Moshang. ?Energy Expenditure in Obesity Associated with Craniopharyngioma,?. Childs Nervous System. Vol 26. 2010:913-917.