HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHPS Digital Health Innovation Core
The Center for Human Phenomic Science (CHPS) Digital Health Innovation Core provides consultation and assistance to investigators regarding the use of telehealth, mobile health, wearable technology, and digital therapeutics as components of research studies involving pediatric subjects. The Core is highly experienced in technology implementation, considering affordance and barriers to its use, contextual factors, and regulatory policies related to the use of technology for research use. The Digital Health Innovation Core collaborates closely with the CHPS Informatics Core.
Considering collaborating with the CHPS Digital Health Innovation Core for your study?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
Reach out with your study protocol to: