HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
ECHO Autism: How to Manage Holidays and Get Family on Board
ECHO Autism: While You Wait is an evidence-based virtual community that allows family members of a child awaiting an autism evaluation or access to developmental services to learn about what they can do while they wait for those appointments. Sessions are the second Friday of each month from November to April.
Session 1: How to Manage Holidays and How to Get Family on Board
A multidisciplinary group of autism and developmental experts will lead the discussion and encourage family participation with questions, suggestions, and polls.
This series is designed for family members of young children who:
- Have not received a diagnosis of autism and are awaiting an autism evaluation
- Have recently been diagnosed with autism and are in the process of accessing services
- Have a developmental difference and are in the process of assessing services
Each 75-minute session will include:
- A presentation from subject matter experts about key topics and best practices for your child
- An interactive discussion about a clinical case study presented by an ECHO team member
- A Q&A session with the presenter and the opportunity to provide recommendations
- Access to relevant resources to continue your learning journey and support your child