HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHPS Research Nursing Core
The Center for Human and Phenomic Science (CHPS) Research Nursing Core is staffed by experienced, qualified research nurses for inpatient and outpatient activities.
CHPS Nursing support is available at the CHPS Outpatient Unit and other CHOP inpatient and outpatient units as necessary.
Considering collaborating with the CHPS Research Nursing Core for your study?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
Reach out with your study protocol to:
- Audrey Kamrin, MSN, to discuss which services best meet your study protocol needs
- John Krall, CHPS Administrative Director, for pricing and budget information.
Audrey Kamrin, MSN
CHPS Nurse Manager