HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHPS Nurse Practitioner Core
The Center for Human Phenomic Science (CHPS) Nurse Practitioner Core consists of a qualified pediatric nurse practitioner who is available to assist principal investigators with the planning and implementation of CHPS research protocols.
The CHPS NP completes and maintains institutional and state-mandated requirements for licensure, credentialing, and collaboration with CHPS Investigators.
Considering collaborating with the CHPS Nurse Practitioner Core for your study?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
Reach out with your study protocol to:
- Sarah Hamilton, MSN, CRNP, to discuss which services best meet your study protocol needs
- Beth Schwartzman, CHPS Program Manager, for assistance with eCHPS applications and amendments
- John Krall, CHPS Administrative Director, for pricing and budget information.
Sarah Hamilton, MSN, CRNP
CHPS Nurse Practitioner