M.Sc., M.D., FRCS(C), FAAP
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th St. & Civic Center Boulevard Division of Otolaryngology, 1 Wood Center
- Associate Professor of Clinical Otorhinolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2012– present)
- Assistant Professor of Otorhinolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2003 – 2012)
- M.D.C.M., McGill University (Montreal, Quebec) (1988)
- M.S., Electrophysiology, Upstate Medical Center (Syracuse, NY) (1982)
- B.S., Biochemistry, Colgate University (Hamilton, NY) (1980)
- Mahant S, Keren R, Localio R, Luan X, Song L, Shah S, Tieder JS, Wilson KM, Elden LM, Srivastava R. Variation in quality of tonsillectomy perioperative care & revisit rates in children?s hospitals. Pediatrics. 2014 January 20.
- Cheng J, Elden LM. Outcomes in children under 12 months of age undergoing adenotonsillectomy. Laryngoscope. 2012.
- Cheng J, Elden L. Children with deep space neck infections: Our experience with 178 children and a proposed clinical management algorithm. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2013.
- Marcus C, Moore RH, Rosen CL, Giordani B, Garetz SL, Taylor HG, Mitchell RB, Amin R, Katz ES, Arens R, Paruthi S, Muzumdar H, Gozal D, Hattiangadi Thomas N, Ware J, Beebe D, Snyder K, Elden L, Sprecher RC, Willging P, Jones D, Bent JP, Hoban T, Chervin RD, Ellenberg SS, Redline S. A randomized controlled trial of surgery for childhood sleep apnea. New England Journal of Medicine. Vol 368. 2013 June 20:2366-2376.