HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
Professional and Career Development Seminars and Workshops
Published on Sep 19, 2019 · Last Updated 2 years 3 months ago
The Office of Academic Training and Outreach Programs organizes a number of seminars, workshops and other events for non-faculty researchers-in-training.
View all Academic Training events.
Research Productivity and Academic Success Skills - These events aim to support the development of scientists' academic success skills, creating productive and impactful Children's Hospital of Philadelphia researchers.
- Preparation for careers in academia
- Grant proposal development
- Communicating your science
- Mentorship training
Career Exploration - These events assist our best and brightest scientists that will move on to successful careers away from bench science and/or academia.
- Preparing for careers in a wide variety of career paths, including industry
- Career Exploration Panels
- CHOP/Penn Internship Programs
Presentation, Collaboration and Networking Opportunities - These events help to create a cohesive and collaborative CHOP researcher-in-training community.
- Emerging Innovators in Pediatric Science
- Faculty Luncheon
- CHOP Research Institute Scientific Symposium and Poster Day