In This Section

Furniture Requests / Renovations


Please contact Research Resources to request new office furniture or to add the infrastructure to support new laboratory equipment. Office supplies and smaller furniture should be purchased through your lab manager or departmental administrative support staff.

Facility Requests (e.g. electrical or plumbing services) should be submitted using ArchiBus.

Please note that the Research Institute will cover the cost of approved requests.