In This Section
eResearch is an electronic portal designed to minimize investigator time spent on administrative tasks related to research by streamlining research administration business processes, enhancing compliance, and improving service. Use of the centralized, web-based system allows study teams to submit research projects electronically, eliminate routine errors, and alert research teams of approaching deadlines.
The eResearch portal will streamline research administration and integrate processes to efficiently oversee research compliance. Modules currently being incorporated into the eResearch system are IRB, Sponsored Projects, Clinical Trials, IACUC, and IBC.
To obtain first-time access to eResearch or to add a new study team member to the eResearch modules, use the eResearch Account Request form.
If you believe you already have an eResearch account, but are unable to log in, please contact RIS Applications Support In order to access eResearch, you must have an Active Directory (AD) account at CHOP.
eISSUES - Bad Rabbit's ticketing system
Contact the CHOP IS Support Center at ext. 4-HELP (4-4357) or (215) 590-4357
- Go to Service Desk Portal
- Select "Order Something" from top left 3 bar menu
- Select "IT Services"
- Select "Ad Hoc"
- Which IS Area/Service do you need assistance from? Add 'Research IS"
- What is the specific type of service you need assistance with? Add "Research IS Applications Services"
- Assignment Group "Research Applications" depending on your location
- Short Description "Request eResearch Support"
- Description "Support for e - Provide full details of eresearch support"
- Add screenshots using the "Add Attachments" if useful in resolving your request
- Select the "Order Now" button
- Copy reference number for your records.