HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
CHPS Sleep Core Services
Last Updated 8 months ago
The Sleep Core offers the following services and tests:
- Polysomnogram with PAP titration
- Polysomnogram Interpretation
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Actigraphy (Activity Monitoring) with CHPS technical support
- Study Design
- Staff Time and Consultation
After your study is approved by the CHPS Resource Committee, please schedule a start-up meeting with Dr. Cielo prior to scheduling any patient visits.
Once approved for scheduling, contact the Sleep Core front office at 215-590-3703 to obtain an available time for services and then submit in OnCore specifying the sleep test needed, as well as the date and time provided by the Sleep Core office staff.