PhD, CRNP, FAAN
University of Pennsylvania ? School of Nursing 420 Guardian Drive
Dr. Lipman studies waist circumference and abdominal height as predictors of insulin resistance and cardiovascular disease risk factors in youth who have been referred to rule out diabetes.
- CRNP, Pediatric Acute/ Chronic Program, University of Pennsylvania, School of Nursing (1993)
- PhD, Pediatric Nursing, University of Pennsylvania, School of Nursing (1991)
- MSN, Clinical Specialist - Nursing of Children, University of Pennsylvania, School of Nursing (1983)
- BSN, Temple University, College of Allied Health Professionals (1975)
- Howe, CJ, Jawad, AF, Kelly, SD, Lipman, TH. Weight related concerns and behaviors in children and adolescents with type I diabetes. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. Vol 13. 2008:376-385.
- Lipman, Terri H. Rezvani, Iraj. DiGeorge, Angelo M.. The natural history of thyroid autoimmunity and thyroid function in children with type 1 diabetes.[comment].. Journal of Pediatrics. Vol 151(3) . 2007 Sep:e10-2; author reply e12.
- Keil, Margaret F. Lipman, Terri H.. Outcomes associated with 12 years of grant funding: the Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing Society grant program.. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. Vol 22(3) . 2007 Jun:166-8.
- Katz, Lorraine E Levitt. Jawad, Abbas F. Ganesh, Jaya. Abraham, Maire. Murphy, Kathryn. Lipman, Terri H.. Fasting c-peptide and insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-1 levels help to distinguish childhood type 1 and type 2 diabetes at diagnosis.[see comment].. Pediatric Diabetes. Vol 8(2) . 2007 Apr:53-9.
- Lipman, Terri H. Jawad, Abbas F. Murphy, Kathryn M. Tuttle, Alan. Thompson, Rebecca L. Ratcliffe, Sarah J. Levitt Katz, Lorraine E.. Incidence of type 1 diabetes in Philadelphia is higher in black than white children from 1995 to 1999: epidemic or misclassification?.. Diabetes Care. Vol 29(11) . 2006 Nov:2391-5.
- Lipman, Terri H. McGinley, Anne. Hughes, Jaclyn. Minakami, Joyce. Layden, Valerie M. Ratcliffe, Sarah. Hench, Karen.. Evaluation of the accuracy of height assessment of premenopausal and menopausal women.. JOGNN - Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. Vol 35(4) . 2006 Jul-Aug:516-22.
- Kelly, Sarah Dion. Howe, Carol J. Hendler, Jennifer Paige. Lipman, Terri H.. Disordered eating behaviors in youth with type 1 diabetes. [Review] [36 refs]. Diabetes Educator. Vol 31(4) . 2005 Jul-Aug:572-83.
- Steinkrauss, Linda. Lipman, Terri H. Hendell, Christine D. Gerdes, Marsha. Thornton, Paul S. Stanley, Charles A.. Effects of hypoglycemia on developmental outcome in children with congenital hyperinsulinism.. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. Vol 20(2) . 2005 Apr:109-18.
- Hench, Karen D. Shults, Justine. Benyi, Terri. Clow, Cheryl. Delaune, Joanne. Gilluly, Kathy. Johnson, Lydia. Johnson, Maryann. Rossiter, Katherine. McKnight-Menci, Heather. Shorkey, Doris. Waite, Fran. Weber, Colleen. Lipman, Terri H.. Effect of educational preparation on the accuracy of linear growth measurement in pediatric primary care practices: results of a multicenter nursing study.[erratum appears in J Pediatr Nurs. 2005 Aug;20(4):234].. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. Vol 20(2) . 2005 Apr:64-74.
- Lipman, T H. Hench, K D. Benyi, T. Delaune, J. Gilluly, K A. Johnson, L. Johnson, M G. McKnight-Menci, H. Shorkey, D. Shults, J. Waite, F L. Weber, C.. A multicentre randomised controlled trial of an intervention to improve the accuracy of linear growth measurement.. Archives of Disease in Childhood. Vol 89(4) . 2004 Apr:342-6.