- Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology in Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2008 – 2015)
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology in Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2001 – 2008)
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2015– present)
CHOP North Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 3535 Market Street Suite 1480
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (1996)
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (1992)
- A.B., Psychology, cum laude, Duke University (1989)
- Blom-Hoffman J, Kelleher C, Power TJ, Leff SS. Promoting healthy food consumption among young children: Evaluation of a multi-component nutrition education program. Journal of School Psychology. Vol 32. 2004:45-60.
- Leff SS, Power TJ, Costigan TE, Manz PH. Assessing the climate of the playground and lunchroom: Implications for bullying prevention programming. School Psychology Review. Vol 32. 2003:418-430.
- Nabors LA, Leff SS, Power TJ. Quality improvement activities and expanded school mental health services. Behavior Modification. Vol 28. 2004:596-616.
- Power TJ, Costigan TE, Eiraldi RB, Leff SS. Variations in anxiety and depression as a function of ADHD subtypes defined by DSM-IV: Do subtype differences exist or not?. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. Vol 32. 2004:27-37.
- Leff SS, Goldstein A. Aggression. Encyclopedia of School Psychology. McMillen; 2005:17-20.
- Leff SS, Angelucci J, Goldstein AB, Cardaciotto L, Paskewich B, Grossman M. Using a particiatory action research model to create a school-based intervention program for relationally aggressive girls: The Friend to Friend Program. Bullying, Victimization, and Peer Harassment: Handbook of Prevention and Intervention in Peer Harassment, Victimization, and Bullying. Haworth Press, New York; 2007:199-218.
- Leff SS, Power TJ, Goldstein A. Outcome measures to assess the effectiveness of bullying prevention programs in the schools. Bullying in American Schools: A Social-Ecological Perspective on Prevention and Intervention. Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ; 2004:269-296.
- Leff SS, Kupersmidt JB, Power TJ. An initial examination of girls' cognitions of their relationally aggressive peers as a function of their own social standing. Merrill Palmer Quarterly. Vol 49. 2003:28-53.
- Power TJ, Manz PH, Leff SS. Training for effective practice in the schools. School Mental Health Handbook. Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, Norwell, MA; 2003:257-273.