The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Neonatology 2nd Floor Main Building, 2NW49
- Centers of Emphasis:
Biomedical Informatics (CBMi)
neonatal infection, procedures
informatics, standards and interoperability, terminology, databases
neonatal infection, neonatal resuscitation, neurodevelopment outcome, prediction/classification models
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2015– present)
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008 – 2015)
- M.B.I., Biomedical Informatics, Oregon Health and Science University (2012)
- Cert, Center for Clinical Epidemiology & Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania (2006)
- M.D., Medicine, Jefferson Medical College (2000)
- A.B., Chemistry, Princeton University (1995)
- Padula MA, Grover TR, Brozanski B, Zaniletti I, Nelin LD, Asselin JM, Durand DJ, Short BL, Pallotto EK, Dykes FD, Reber KM, Evans JR, Murthy K.. Therapeutic Interventions and Short-Term Outcomes for Infants with Severe Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Born at < 32 Weeks? Gestation.. Journal of Perinatology. 2013 (in press).
- Srinivasan L, Shah SS, Abbasi S, Padula MA, Harris MC. Traumatic Lumbar Punctures in Infants Hospitalized in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2013 (in press).