Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Urology 3rd Floor Wood Center 34th Street & Civic Center Blvd.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1998 – 2006)
- Associate Professor of Urology in Surgery at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006 – 2014)
- M.D., ?, University of Cincinnati (1985)
- Ph.D., ?, Ohio State University (1982)
- B.S., ?, John Carroll University (1977)
- Rusnack SL, Hsi-Yang W, Huff DS, Snyder HM, Carr MC, Bellah RD, Zderic SA, Canning DA. Testis histopathology in boys with cryptorchidism correlates with future fertility potential.. Journal of Urology. Vol 169. 2003 February:659-662.
- Philpott JM, Nance ML, Carr MC, Canning DA, Stafford PW. Ureteral stenting in the management of urinoma after severe blunt renal trauma in children.. Journal of Pediatric Surgery. Vol 38(7). 2003 July:1096-1098.
- Rusnack SL, Hsi-Yang W, Huff DS, Snyder HM, Zderic SA, Carr MC, Canning DA. The ascending testis and the testis undescended since birth share the same histopathology.. Journal of Urology. Vol 168. 2002 December:2590-2591.
- Snyder, III HM, Carr MC, Kolon TF, Canning DA. Development of pediatric andrology studies at the children?s hospital of Philadelphia ? early hormonal milieu.. Dialogues in Pediatric Urology. Vol 25(1). 2002 January:3-4.
- Carr MC. Buccal mucosal grafts: long-term follow-up.. Dialogues in Pediatric Urology. Vol 25(2). 2002 February:5-6.
- Shukla AR, Woodard C, Carr MC, Sanches R, Huff DS, Canning DA, Zderic SA, Snyder HM. Testicular Teratoma at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia: the role of testis preserving surgery.. (Presented at American Urological Association Meeting, Orlando). 2002 May.
- Austin C, Clement MR, Canning DA, Carr MC, Zderic SA. Calcineurin mediates bladder wall hypertrophy post obstruction: A potential role for medical therapy with cyclosporin A.. (Presented at the American Urological Association Meeting, Orlando). 2002.
- Hutcheson JC, Canning DA, Hubbard AM, Johnson MP, Carr MC. Magnetic resonance imaging of the fetal urinoma.. Urology. Vol 60(4). 2002 October:697.
- Carr MC. Pyeloplasty, pyeloureterostomy, transureteroureterostomy, megaureter, and ureteral reconstruction.. In Adult and Pediatric Urology 4th Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott. 2002:2431-2443.
- Carr MC. Anomalies and surgery of the ureteropelvic junction in children.. Chapter 57 in Campbell's Urology Update, 8th Edition. Philadelphia: WB Saunders Co. 2002.