Division of Emergency Medicine Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard
Injury epidemiology, injury prevention, concussion, disabling injuries
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2010 – 2015)
- MSCE, Clinical Epidemiology, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania (2010)
- MD, Medicine, Brown Medical School (2003)
- ScB, Behavioral Neuroscience, Brown University (1999)
- Martchek MA, Padilla BE, Zonfrillo MR, Friedlaender EY. Cervical lung herniation complicating a case of acute asphyxial asthma in a child. Pediatr Emerg Care. In Press.