Diagnosis and Management of Thromboembolic Events in Children
Dr. Raffini's field of interest is clinical research in pediatric hemostasis and thrombosis.
Diagnosis and Management of Bleeding Disorders in Children
Risk Factors for Thromboembolic Events in Children
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2012– present)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2003 – 2012)
- M.S., Clinical Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania (2005)
- M.D., University of Wisconsin (1996)
- B.S., Molecular Biology, University of Wisconsin (1991)
- Ragni M, Fogarty P, Josephson N, Neff A, Raffini L, Kessler C.. Survey of current prophylaxis practice and bleeding characteristics of hemophilia children in U.S. Hemophilia Treatment Centers. Haemophilia. Vol 18(1) . 2012:63-68.
- Raffini, L.. Thromboembolic events in Children. Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2012.
- Peutz J, Huang Y-S, Witmer C, Raffini L. Widespread use of fresh frozen plasma in U.S. Children's Hospitals despite limited evidence demonstrating a beneficial effect. J Pediatr. Vol 160(2) . 2012:210-215.
- Raffini L, Trimarchi T, Beliveau J, Davis D. Thromboprophylaxis in a pediatric hospital: a patient safety and quality improvement initiative. Pediatrics. Vol 127. 2011:e1326-1332.