Division of Rheumatology 10103 Colket Building The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th & Civic Center Blvd.
Dr. Burnham's research involves the impact of chronic inflammatory illnesses on musculoskeletal health during childhood and the impact of vitamin D deficiency on skeletal and non-skeletal outcomes in pediatric lupus.
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2013– present)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2004 – 2013)
- MS, Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2006)
- MD, Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1997)
- BA, Government, Dartmouth College (1992)
- Burnham JM. Inflammatory diseases and bone health in children. Curr Opin Rheumatol. Vol 24(5) . 2012 September:548-53.
- Lerman M, Burnham J, Behrens E. 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D3 limits monocyte maturation in lupus sera. Lupus. Vol 20(7) . 2011 June:749-53.
- von Scheven E, Burnham JM. Vitamin D supplementation in the pediatric rheumatology clinic. Curr Rheumatol Rep. Vol 13(2) . 2011 April:110-6.