Center for Healthcare Delivery Science Administration and Research Building Room 291 A.I. duPont Hospital for Children 1600 Rockland Road
- Affinity Groups:
Health and Behavior
- Emeritus Professor CE of Psychology in Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2013– present)
- Assistant Professor of Psychology in Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1987 – 1991)
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1987 – 1991)
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1991 – 2000)
- Associate Professor of Psychology in Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1991 – 1999)
- Professor of Psychology in Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1999 – 2012)
- Professor of Psychiatry at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2000 – 2003)
- Ph.D., Psychology, University of Virginia (1983)
- M.A., Psychology, University of Virginia (1980)
- A.B., Psychology, Smith College (1977)
- Derosa Branlyn Werba, Kazak Anne E, Doshi Kinjal, Schwartz Lisa A, Ginsberg Jill, Mao Jun J, Straton Joseph, Hobbie Wendy, Rourke Mary T, Carlson Claire, Ittenbach Richard F. Development and validation of the health competence beliefs inventory in young adults with and without a history of childhood cancer.. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine. Vol 41(1) . 2011 Feb:48-58.
- Marino Bradley S, Drotar Dennis, Cassedy Amy, Davis Richard, Tomlinson Ryan S, Mellion Katelyn, Mussatto Kathleen, Mahony Lynn, Newburger Jane W, Tong Elizabeth, Cohen Mitchell I, Helfaer Mark A, Kazak Anne E, Wray Jo, Wernovsky Gil, Shea Judy A, Ittenbach Richard. External validity of the pediatric cardiac quality of life inventory.. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation. 2010 Dec.
- Feudtner Chris, Carroll Karen W, Hexem Kari R, Silberman Jordan, Kang Tammy I, Kazak Anne E. Parental hopeful patterns of thinking, emotions, and pediatric palliative care decision making: a prospective cohort study.. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. Vol 164(9) . 2010 Sep:831-9.
- Marino Bradley S, Tomlinson Ryan S, Wernovsky Gil, Drotar Dennis, Newburger Jane W, Mahony Lynn, Mussatto Kathleen, Tong Elizabeth, Cohen Mitchell, Andersen Charlotte, Shera David, Khoury Philip R, Wray Jo, Gaynor J William, Helfaer Mark A, Kazak Anne E, Shea Judy A,. Validation of the pediatric cardiac quality of life inventory.. Pediatrics. Vol 126(3) . 2010 Sep:498-508.
- Schwartz Lisa A, Mao Jun J, Derosa Branlyn W, Ginsberg Jill P, Hobbie Wendy L, Carlson Claire A, Mougianis Ifigenia D, Ogle Sue K, Kazak Anne E. Self-reported health problems of young adults in clinical settings: survivors of childhood cancer and healthy controls.. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine : JABFM. Vol 23(3) . 2010 May-Jun:306-14.
- Stuber Margaret L, Meeske Kathleen A, Krull Kevin R, Leisenring Wendy, Stratton Kayla, Kazak Anne E, Huber Marc, Zebrack Bradley, Uijtdehaage Sebastian H, Mertens Ann C, Robison Leslie L, Zeltzer Lonnie K. Prevalence and predictors of posttraumatic stress disorder in adult survivors of childhood cancer.. Pediatrics. Vol 125(5) . 2010 May:e1124-34.
- Kazak Anne E, Derosa Branlyn Werba, Schwartz Lisa A, Hobbie Wendy, Carlson Claire, Ittenbach Richard F, Mao Jun J, Ginsberg Jill P. Psychological outcomes and health beliefs in adolescent and young adult survivors of childhood cancer and controls.. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Vol 28(12) . 2010 Apr:2002-7.
- Kazak Anne E, Hoagwood Kimberly, Weisz John R, Hood Korey, Kratochwill Thomas R, Vargas Luis A, Banez Gerard A. A meta-systems approach to evidence-based practice for children and adolescents.. The American psychologist. Vol 65(2) . 2010 Feb-Mar:85-97.
- Kazak Anne E. A closing editorial: reflections on the Journal of Family Psychology, 2004-2009.. Journal of family psychology : JFP : journal of the Division of Family Psychology of the American Psychological Association (Division 43). Vol 23(6) . 2009 Dec:767-8.
- Kersun Leslie S, Rourke Mary T, Mickley Megan, Kazak Anne E. Screening for depression and anxiety in adolescent cancer patients.. Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology : official journal of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. Vol 31(11) . 2009 Nov:835-9.