HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHPS Behavioral Neuroscience Core
The Center for Human Phenomic Science (CHPS) Behavioral Neuroscience Core provides consultation and assistance to investigators regarding psychological, neuropsychological, and developmental assessment components of research studies involving pediatric subjects. The Core is highly experienced in implementing multisite protocols requiring neuropsychological testing.
Depending on tests needed, the investigator may be responsible for the purchase of test kits, test record forms, and scoring software, as well as any specialized computer equipment required for test administration. Budget needs to cover time for specialized training or study certification procedures if required.
Considering the CHPS Behavioral Neuroscience Core for your study?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
Reach out with your study protocol to: