HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
Two Weeks Left! Submit Your Poster for MABC 2020
The Fifth Annual MidAtlantic Bioinformatics Conference (MABC 2020), Innovative Data Science for Translational Biomedical Research, will be virtual in response to the COVID 19 pandemic.
Selected posters will be made available for viewing online in advance of the conference, along with audio recordings and contact information from poster presenters. Group networking sessions may be scheduled by poster topic so presenters and attendees can connect remotely.
Authors are invited to submit posters on algorithm, software, database, and analysis of genetic or genomic data, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Integrative Analyses of Biological Data on Multiple Scales
- Diagnostic Focus on Genetic and Genomic Data
- Machine Learning Methods Applied to Single- and Multi-level 'omics' Data
- Structural Variants and Non-coding Variants
- Visualization and Visual Analytics of Biological and Health Data
- Epigenetics of Human Diseases
- Computational Systems Biology and Biological Network Modeling
- Epistasis of Genetic Variants
- Population and Comparative Genomics
- Single-cell Sequencing and Analyses
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Imputation of Genomic and Epigenomic Data
- Genome and Sequence Analysis
- Bioinformatics Methods Development
- Genotype - Phenotype Relationships
Poster Submissions Due: September 8, 2019
Decisions will be announced September 21, 2020.
If your poster is selected, you will be asked to provide a PDF of your finished poster along with a short (3 minute) audio description and your contact information. The day of the conference we are looking to have breakout sessions where you can connect with conference attendees in a remote chat room.
Visit www.mabc2020.com for more information and to register for the November 2, 2020 conference.
For more information, contact Donna Vito, Event Manager, Department of Biomedical and Health Informatics at firstname.lastname@example.org.