In This Section
Save the Date for SAGES--June 26, 2020
Save the Date – SAGES Set for Friday, June 26, 2020
Mark your calendar for the 8th annual Symposium on Advances in Genomics, Epidemiology and Statistics (SAGES).
When: June 26, 2020
Where: Arthur H. Rubenstein Auditorium, Smilow Center for Translational Research of the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
Julia Bailey, UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
Jennifer (Piper) Below, Vanderbilt University
Alessandra Chesi, University of Pennsylvania
Leonardo Collado-Torres, Lieber Institute for Brain Development
Eleanor Feingold, University of Pittsburgh
Li Hsu, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Xiang Zhou, University of Michigan
- Marcella Devoto, Chair, University of Pennsylvania, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Joan Bailey-Wilson, National Human Genome Research Institute
- Barbara Engelhardt, Princeton University
- Iuliana Ionita-Laza, Columbia University
- Hongzhe Li, University of Pennsylvania
- Adam Naj, University of Pennsylvania
- Ingo Ruczinski, Johns Hopkins University
Funding for this conference was made possible in part by grant R13 HG007809 from the National Human Genome Research Institute. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does it mention by trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Please contact Jennifer Forbes-Nicotera at email@example.com or 215-573-9729 for more information.