HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
Last Call for Posters: MidAtlantic Bioinformatics Conference
There is one week left to submit your poster for the 2022 MidAtlantic Bioinformatics Conference!
Authors are invited to submit posters on algorithm, software, database, and analysis of genetic or genomic data.
Poster Submissions are Due August 15!
Including but not limited to following topics:
- Integrative Analyses of Biological Data on Multiple Scales
- Diagnostic Focus on Genetic and Genomic Data
- Machine Learning Methods Applied to Single- and Multi-level 'omics' Data
- Structural Variants and Non-coding Variants
- Visualization and Visual Analytics of Biological and Health Data
- Epigenetics of Human Diseases
- Computational Systems Biology and Biological Network Modeling
- Epistasis of Genetic Variants
- Population and Comparative Genomics
- Single-cell Sequencing and Analyses
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Imputation of Genomic and Epigenomic Data
- Genome and Sequence Analysis
- Bioinformatics Methods Development
- Genotype-Phenotype Relationships
Decisions Will Be Announced September 9.