HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
Call for Posters
The 2021 MidAtlantic Bioinformatics Conference is seeking posters!
Authors are invited to submit posters on algorithm, software, database, and analysis of genetic or genomic data, including but not limited to following topics:
- Integrative Analyses of Biological Data on Multiple Scales
- Diagnostic Focus on Genetic and Genomic Data
- Machine Learning Methods Applied to Single- and Multi-level 'omics' Data
- Structural Variants and Non-coding Variants
- Visualization and Visual Analytics of Biological and Health Data
- Epigenetics of Human Diseases
- Computational Systems Biology and Biological Network Modeling
- Epistasis of Genetic Variants
- Population and Comparative Genomics
- Single-cell Sequencing and Analyses
- Translational Bioinformatics
- Imputation of Genomic and Epigenomic Data
- Genome and Sequence Analysis
- Bioinformatics Methods Development
- Genotype-Phenotype Relationships
Poster Submissions Due: September 8, 2021
Decisions Will Be Announced: September 15, 2021
If your poster is selected, you will be asked to provide a PDF of your finished poster along with a short (3 minute) audio/video description and your contact information. More information will be provided to you upon acceptance of your poster.
Submit Your Abstract here.