Submit Your Application for the Pediatric Translational Research Workshop
General Application Instructions
- Applications must be submitted by May 23, 2014 at 5:00p.m. ET. Late or incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- Applicants must complete the online application. Please do not e-mail or fax any portion of your application.
- You may complete your application over multiple sessions. Applications can only be submitted once. After you submit your application, you will no longer be able to make modifications. Please check all your materials prior to clicking the “Submit” button.
Recommendation Letter Instructions
Two letters of recommendation are required. One recommendation must be from your research mentor (if you are a trainee)
or your department head (if you are faculty).
- Copy and paste the following URL and send to each reference: https://tiu.research.chop.edu/redcap/redcap/surveys/?s=SconhymCdH
- Instruct them to go to the site, complete the required fields and upload the recommendation letter. Be sure to remind references of the May 23, 2014 deadline.
CV and Statement of Interest Upload Instructions
Each applicant must submit a PDF, Word, or Text doc.,
as required in the application process, containing the following:
- Statement of Interest:
A statement of up to 500 words addressing the following:
- How will your research and career benefit from the Pediatric Translational Research Course?
- How do you foresee incorporating elements of translational/clinical research in your future research program(s)?
- A Current Curriculum Vitae
Directions for creating your PDF, Word, or Text doc:
- You are required to submit both elements within ONE document. The preferred format to submit your document is PDF, but Word or Text doc will be accepted.
- Return to the online application and upload your document.