Upcoming Office of Faculty Development Events
Grant Writing Program: New NIH Guidance on the R01
Friday, April 8 from 8 AM to 4 PM
He's back! Dr. John Robertson from Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC is returning with a new seminar in April to discuss:
- New NIH guidance on the SFS 424, including additional emphasis on research rigor and transparency
- Resubmission applications, with strategies for responding to reviewer comments in the Introduction
- The Research Plan with an emphasis on writing the Specific Aims, Significance and Innovation subsections
- New NIH Biosketch format instructions such as the optional use of a URL for the publication list
- Renewal applications, with a focus on writing the Progress Report
Submissions for this event are closed.
Develop a National Reputation through Social Networking
Thursday, April 21 from 4:30 to 6 PM. Hope Auditorium, Main, 2nd floor
Lisa Marshall, Communications ConsultantTargeted to clinicians, clinical researchers and basic science researchers. All are welcome.
For more information about Faculty Development events, contact Mary Field firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-426-9334.
- The Basics: Reappointment and Promotion
- Penn Degree and Certificate Programs
- Professional Development Workshops and Conferences
- Grant Writing
- Mentor Award Program
- OFD Event Registration