- CHOP Nutrition Researchers to Develop New Growth Charts for Children with Down SyndromeThe Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. 28 Apr. 2010. Web.
- Magge SN, O'Neill KL, Shults J, Stallings VA, Stettler N. Leptin levels among prepubertal children with Down syndrome compared with their siblings. J Pediatr 2008;152:321-6.
- O'Neill KL, Shults J, Stallings VA, Stettler N. Child-feeding practices in children with down syndrome and their siblings. J Pediatr 2005;146:234-8.
- Whitt-Glover MC, O'Neill KL, Stettler N. Physical activity patterns in children with and without Down syndrome. Pediatr Rehabil 2006;9:158-64.
- Zemel B. The recognition and treatment of growth disorders - a 50-year retrospective. Ann Hum Biol 2009;36:496-510.