II, M.D., Ph.D., M.S.C.E.
Division of Neurology Colket Translational Research Bldg., 10th Floor 3501 Civic Center Blvd.
- Centers and Programs:
Clinical and Translational Research Center (CTRC)
Pediatric sleep medicine;
- Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2011– present)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2011– present)
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008 – 2011)
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2005 – 2008)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2002 – 2011)
- Assistant Professor of Neurology at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2002 – 2005)
- M.S.C.E., Clinical Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania (2006)
- PhD, Neurobiology, Columbia University (2000)
- MD, Medicine, Medical College of Virginia (1990)
- B.A., Biology, University of Virginia (1986)
- Mason TBA, De Vivo DC. Myopathies of systemic disease. Neuromuscular Disorders of Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence, a Clinician?s Approach. Philadelphia: Butterworth Heinemann. 2003.
- Mindell JA, Mason TBA. Sleep problems and disorders.. Comprehensive Pediatrics. St. Louis; Harcourt. 2005.
- Ward T, Mason TBA.. Sleep disorders in children.. Nurs Clin North Am. Vol 37. 2002:693-706.
- Wolpowitz D, Mason TBA, Dietrich P, Mendelsohn M, Talmage D, Role LR.. Cysteine-rich domain isoforms of the Neuregulin-1 gene are required for maintenance of peripheral synapses.. Neuron. Vol 25. 2000:1-20.
- Mason TBA, De Vivo DC. Floppy infant syndrome.. Merritt's Textbook of Neurology, 10th edition. New York; Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2000.
- Mason T, Wolpowitz D, Role L.. CRD-NRG-1 in murine tongue synaptogenesis.. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts. Vol 25. 1999:231.
- Mason TBA, De Vivo DC. The hypotonic infant.. Motor Disorders.Philadelphia; Lippincott-Raven. 1999.
- Wolpowitz D, Mason T, Role L. CRD-NRG in mouse peripheral nervous system development.. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts. Vol 24. 1998:1785.
- Mason TBA, Chiriboga CA, Feldstein NA, Kartha K, Khandji AG. A massive intracranial arachnoid cyst in a developmentally normal infant: case report and review of the literature.. Pediatr Neurol. Vol 16. 1997:59-62.
- Mason TBA, Chiriboga CA, Cargan AL, Hauger SB, La Russa PL, Glick RS, Carmel PW, Khandji AG, De Vivo DC. Post-inflammatory hydrocephalus and intracranial mass lesion from Candida in an immunocompetent child.. J Child Neurol. Vol 11. 1996:336-341.