The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics CHOP North - Room 1471 34th St. and Civic Center Blvd.
Group parent training
Assessment and treatment of ADHD
Multisystemic interventions for children with ADHD
Behavioral health in primary care
- Professor of Psychiatry at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2011– present)
- Professor of School Psychology in Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006– present)
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology in Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1994 – 1997)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1997 – 2000)
- Associate Professor of School of Psychology in Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2000 – 2006)
- Ph.D., Psychology in Education, University of Pennsylvania (1984)
- M.A., Guidance and Counseling, Villanova University (1978)
- B.S., Psychology, St. Joseph?s College, Philadelphia (1974)
- Power, T. J., & Blom-Hoffman, J.. The school as a venue for managing and preventing health problems: Opportunities and challenges.. Handbook of pediatric psychology in school settings. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Publishers; 2004:37-48.
- Power, T. J., Shapiro, E. S., & DuPaul, G. J.. Preparing psychologists to link the health and educational systems in managing and preventing children?s health problems.. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. Vol 28. 2003:147-155.
- Leff, S. S., Kupersmidt J. B., & Power, T. J.. An initial examination of girls' cognitions of their relationally aggressive peers as a function of their own social standing.. Merrill Palmer Quarterly. Vol 49. 2003:28-53.
- Power, T. J.. Promoting children?s mental health: Advancing reforms through interdisciplinary and community partnerships.. School Psychology Review. Vol 32. 2003:3-16.
- Werba, B., & Power, T.. Patterns of homework problems among children with ADHD.. National Association of School Psychologists annual convention program and abstracts, Toronto. 2003 April.
- Power, T. J., Manz, P. H., & Leff, S. S.. Training for effective practice in schools.. School mental health handbook. Norwell, MA: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers; 2003:257-274.
- Power, T. J., DuPaul, G. J., Shapiro, E. S., & Kazak, A. E.. Promoting children?s health: Integrating school, family, and community.. New York: Guilford Press; 2003.
- Power, T. J., Russell, H. F., Soffer, S., Blom-Hoffman, J., & Grim, S.. Role of parent training in improving outcomes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.. Disease Management and Health Outcomes. Vol 10. 2002:117-126.
- Blom-Hoffman, J., Dwyer, J. F., Clarke, A. T., & Power, T. J.. Strategies for conducting outcome evaluations of early intervention literacy programs.. Communique of the National Association of School Psychologists. Vol 31(3) . 2002 November:34-35.
- Mautone, J. A., Blom-Hoffman, J., Power, T. J., & Clarke, A. T.. Research reviews: The impact of family involvement on early literacy skill development.. Communique of the National Association of School Psychologists. Vol 31(3) . 2002 November:32-35.