Division of Cardiology, Room 8NW90 Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th and Civic Center Blvd
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1999 – 2010)
- Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2010– present)
- M.D., Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (1976)
- B.A, Biology, Princeton University (1972)
- Dr. Mark Fogel. Pharmacology and Ventricular Performance chapter in Ventricular Function and Blood Flow in Congenital Heart Disease. Futura Publishin Co.. 2005.
- Gopal K, Hudson I, Ludmir J, Braffman M, Ewing S, Bavaria, Wong K, Bridges. Homograft Aortic Root Replacement During Pregnancy. Ann Thorac Surg. Vol 74. 2002:243-245.
- Rychik J, Zhi-Yun T, Donaghue D, Cohen M, Ewing S, Gleason M, Rivera L, Gaynor JW, Spray TL. Fetal Left Ventricular Hypoplasia: Can Prenatal Assessment Predict Adequacy for a Two-Ventricle Repair?. 2002 November.
- . Fetal and Neonatal Secrets. Ductus Arteriosus section. Hanley & Belfus Medical Publishers; 2000.
- Song-Gui Yang MD PhD, Zhi-Yun Tian MD RDCS, Meryl S Cohen MD, Stanford Ewing MD, Timothy Crombleholme MD and Jack Rychik MD. Fetal Echocardiographic Findings in Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS). 2000 June.
- Robinson B, Eshaghpour E, Ewing S and Baumgart S. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy in an Infant of a Diabetic Mother Support by ECMO and Treatment with ß Adrenergic Blockade and Increased I.V. Fluid Administration. ASAIO. Vol 44. 1998:845-847.
- Robinson BW, Eshaghpour E, Ewing S, Baumgart S. ECMO in an Infant of a Diabetic Mother with Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy. 1998 April.
- Ewing S, Silverman N. Echocardiographic Diagnosis of Single Coronary Artery in Double-Outlet Right Ventricle. AJC. Vol 77. 1996 March:535-539.
- Botvinick E, Dae M, Krishnan R, Ewing S. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in the Young: Another Form of Ischemic Cardiomyopathy?. JACC. Vol 22. 1993 Sept:805-807.
- Ewing S, Miller R. Generalized nickel dermatitis in a 6-year old boy as a result of swallowing a Canadian nickel. J of Am Acad Derm. Vol 25(5) . 1991 Nov:855-856.