The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th Street & Civic Center Blvd.
Dr. Natarajan is conducting non-invasive evaluation of ventricular and vascular function in congenital heart disease.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2007– present)
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (1999)
- Post-Bacc, Pre-Medical, Bryn Mawr College (1994)
- BA, History, Haverford College (1990)
- Matthew C. Schwartz MD, Shari Wellen MD, Jonathan J. Rome MD, Chitra Ravishankar MD, and Shobha Natarajan MD. Chest Pain with Elevated Troponin Assay in Healthy Adolescents. Cardiology in the Young. Vol volume 23, issue 03. 2013 June.
- Shobha Natarajan, MD, Anita Szwast, MD, Zhiyun Tian, MD, RDCS, Margaret McCann, RDMS, Debbra Soffer, RDCS, Jack Rychik, MD. Right Ventricular Mechanics in the Fetus with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. 2013 May.
- James F. Cnota MD, Kerstin R. Allen MA, Steven Colan MD, Wesley Covitz MD, Eric M. Graham MD, David A. Hehir MD, Jami C. Levine MD, Renee Margossian MD, Brian W. McCrindle MD, L. LuAnn Minich MD, Shobha Natarajan MD, Marc E. Richmond MD, and Daphne T. Hsu MD for the Pediatric Heart Network Investigators. Superior Cavopulmonary Anastomosis Timing and Outcomes in Infants with Single Ventricle. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2013 May.
- Rychik J., Zeng S., Bebbington M., Szwast A., Quartermain M., Natarajan S., Johnson M., Tian Z.. Speckle-Tracking Derived Myocardial Tissue Deformation Imaging in Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome: Differences in Strain and Strain Rate Between Donor and Recipient Twins. Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. 2012 May.
- Natarajan S. Malalignment of Conal Septum with Aortic Arch Obstruction. Fetal Cardiovascular Imaging. Elsevier Saunders; 2012.
- Paul M. Weinberg MD, Shobha Natarajan MD, Lindsay S. Rogers, MD. Aortic Arch and Vascular Anomalies. Moss and Adams' Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents, 8th edition. Wolters Kluwer Health; 2012.
- Natarajan, S. Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries. Fetal Cardiovascular Imaging. Elsevier Saunders; 2012.
- Wellen S, Glatz A, Natarajan S. Acyanotic Shunt Lesions. Pediatric Practice: Cardiology. 2012.
- Aditya K. Kaza, MD, Steven D. Colan, MD, James Jaggers, MD, Minmin Lu, MS, Andrew M. Atz, MD, Lynn A. Sleeper, SD, Brian W. McCrindle, MD, Linda M. Lambert, FNP, Renee Margossian, MD, Ronald V. Lacro, MD, Marc E. Richmond, MD, Shobha Natarajan, MD, and L. LuAnn Minich, MD; for the Pediatric Heart Network Investigators. Surgical Interventions for Atrioventricular Septal Defect Subtypes: The Pediatric Heart Network Experience. Forty-seventh Annual Meeting of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons, San Diego, CA. 2011 January.
- James F. Cnota, JF MD1, Kerstin R. Allen MA, Steven Colan MD, Wesley Covitz MD, Eric M. Graham MD, David A. Hehir MD, Jami C. Levine MD, Renee Margossian MD, Brian W. McCrindle MD, L. LuAnn Minich MD, Shobha Natarajan MD, Marc E. Richmond MD, and Daphne T. Hsu MD for the Pediatric Heart Network Investigators. Superior Cavopulmonary Anastomosis Timing and Outcomes in Infants with Single Ventricle. American Heart Association, Scientific Sessions. 2011.