childhood obesity, pediatric insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes mellitus and pre-diabetes in children, type 1 diabetes, syndromes of extreme insulin resistance
Dr. Magge conducts clinical, patient-oriented research on pediatric obesity, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance and diabetes.
type 2 diabetes mellitus and pre-diabetes in children, childhood obesity, childhood insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome, glucose tolerance
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2007 – 2014)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2014– present)
- MSCE, Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (2006)
- MD, Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine (1998)
- BA, Biochemical Sciences, Harvard University (1992)