MD, PhD, MSCE
Craig-Dalsimer Division of Adolescent Medicine The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008 – 2011)
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2011 – 2013)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1999 – 2003)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2003 – 2008)
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of Pennsylvania (1999)
- M.S.C.E., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1997)
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1990)
- B.A., Cornell University, Ithaca NY (1985)
- Parsons GN, Kinsman SB, Bosk CL, Sankar P, Ubel PA. Between Two Worlds: Medical Student Perceptions of Humor and Slang in the Hospital Setting. J of General Internal Medicine. Vol 16. 2001:544-558.
- Kinsman, Sara B. The Influence of Peer Norms on the Process of Early Sexual Initiation. Dissertation Abstracts International. Vol 60(12) . 2000:622-A.
- Ginsburg KR, Forke CM, Kinsman SB, Fleegler E, Rosenbloom T, Grimes, E, Schneider JS, Schwarz DF and Cnaan A, Zhao H, Cohen B, Gibbs, KP. Retention in U.S. Job Corps. Commissioned Report. U.S. Department of Labor. U.S. Department of Labor; 2000 January.
- Kinsman SB, member of the authorship committee. Code of Research Ethics: Position Paper for the Society for Adolescent Medicine. J of Adolescent Health. Vol 24. 1999:277-282.
- Kinsman SB, Romer D, Furstenberg FF, Schwarz DF. Early Sexual Initiation: The Role of Peer Norms. Pediatrics. Vol 102. 1998:1185-1192.
- Kinsman SB, Romer D, Forke CM, Furstenberg FF, Schwarz DF. Popular Peers: Role-Models for Risk?. J of Adolescent Health. 1998 March.
- Parsons GN, Kinsman SB, Ubel PA. Another Reason Medical Students Should be Encouraged to Do Qualitative Research: It Makes Them Better Clinicians!. Academic Medicine. Vol 79. 1998:933-934.
- Kinsman SB, Schwarz DF, Furstenberg FF, Romer D. Peer Influence and Intention to Initiate Sexual Intercourse in Early Adolescence. J Adolescent Health. 1998 April.