Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 3501 Civic Center Boulevard 10th Floor
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1985 – 1991)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1991 – 1994)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1994 – 2006)
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006– present)
- M.D., University of Rochester (1978)
- B.A., Biology, University of Rochester (1974)
- Hill-Kayser Christine, Tochner Zelig, Both Stefan, Lustig Robert, Reilly Anne, Balamuth Naomi, Womer Richard, Maris John, Grupp Stephen, Bagatell Rochelle. Proton versus photon radiation therapy for patients with high-risk neuroblastoma: The need for a customized approach. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. Vol 60(10) . 2013 Oct:1606-11.
- Weiss Aaron R, Lyden Elizabeth R, Anderson James R, Hawkins Douglas S, Spunt Sheri L, Walterhouse David O, Wolden Suzanne L, Parham David M, Rodeberg David A, Kao Simon C, Womer Richard B. Histologic and Clinical Characteristics Can Guide Staging Evaluations for Children and Adolescents With Rhabdomyosarcoma: A Report From the Children's Oncology Group Soft Tissue Sarcoma Committee. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2013 Aug.
- Womer Richard B, West Daniel C, Krailo Mark D, Dickman Paul S, Pawel Bruce R, Grier Holcombe E, Marcus Karen, Sailer Scott, Healey John H, Dormans John P, Weiss Aaron R. Randomized controlled trial of interval-compressed chemotherapy for the treatment of localized Ewing sarcoma: a report from the Children's Oncology Group. Journal of Clinical Oncology. Vol 30(33) . 2012 Nov:4148-54.
- Borinstein Scott C, Barkauskas Donald A, Krailo Mark, Scher Daniel, Scher Lauren, Schlottmann Silke, Kallakury Bhaskar, Dickman Paul S, Pawel Bruce R, West Daniel C, Womer Richard B, Toretsky Jeffrey A. Investigation of the insulin-like growth factor-1 signaling pathway in localized Ewing sarcoma: a report from the Children's Oncology Group. Cancer. Vol 117(21) . 2011 Nov:4966-76.
- Cooper Aaron, van Doorninck John, Ji Lingyun, Russell Darren, Ladanyi Marc, Shimada Hiroyuki, Krailo Mark, Womer Richard B, Hsu Jessie Hao-ru, Thomas Dafydd, Triche Timothy J, Sposto Richard, Lawlor Elizabeth R. Ewing tumors that do not overexpress BMI-1 are a distinct molecular subclass with variant biology: a report from the Children's Oncology Group. Clinical Cancer Research. Vol 17(1) . 2011 Jan:56-66.