The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Department of Pathology 324 South 34th St Main Building 5NW26
- Associate Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1999 – 2006)
- Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2006– present)
- M.D.C.M., McGill University, Canda (1978)
- B.Sc., Honours Biochemistry, McGill University, Canada (1974)
- Richetti, E.T., B. Erol, J. Stern, et al.. Lower back pain and mass in a 13-year-old girl.. Clin Orthop Relat Res. Vol 430. 2005:248-257.
- Teachey DT, Russo P, Orenstein J, Didier ES, Bowers C, Bunin N. Pulmonary infection with microsporidia after allogenic bone marrow transplantation.. Bone Marrow Transplant. Vol 33(3) . 2004:299-302.
- Matthews R P, Lorent K, Russo P, Pack M. Zebrafish oncecut gene hnf-6 function in an evolutionarily conserved genetic pathway that regulated vertebrate development.. Develop Biol. Vol 274. 2004:245-259.
- Bergeron A, Lettre F, Russo P, MOrissette J, Tanguay R. No evidence of maternal cell colonization in reverted liver nodules of tyrosinemia type I patients. Gastroenterology. Vol 127(5) . 2004:1381-5.
- Hoot AC, Russo P, Judkins AR, Perlman EJ, Biegel JA. Immunohistochemical Analysis of hSNF5/INII Distinguishes Renal and Extra-renal Malignant Rhabdoid Tumors from Other Pediatric Soft Tissue Tumors. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2004 NOV.
- K.V. Halpern, BA; P. Russo, MD; A. Hubbard, MD; and J.P. Dormans, MD. Elbow Soft Tissue Mass in a 9-year-old boy.. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. Vol 427. 2004:258-265.
- Atanda A, Hosalkar H, Wells L, Russo P, Kaye P, Dormans J P. Knee pain in a 12-year-old girl.. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. Vol 425. 2004:284-289,.
- Piccoli DA and Russo P. Disorders of the Intrahepatic Ducts. Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease, Chapter 50. BC Decker Inc. Hamilton, Ontario; 2004:1094-1121.
- . Pathology of Pedatric GI and Liver Disease. Springer-Verlag, New York, New York; 2004.
- Albrecht. S., W. Hartmann, F. Houshdaran, et al.. Allelic loss but absence of mutations in the polyspecific transporter gene BWR1A on 11p15.5 in hepatoblastoma.. Int J Cancer. Vol 111. 2004:627-632.