The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Main Building, 11NW10 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard
Dr. Peter's research interests include chronic illness and transition of care in the young, reproductive health issues in young patients with chronic illness, and barriers to accessing health care for underserved youth.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2005 – 2013)
- Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2013– present)
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (1994)
- B.A., Cornell University (1990)
- Peter N.. Bulimia.. In: The 5 Minute Pediatric Consult. 3rd edition. 3rd edition. Lippincott, William, & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA; 2003:208-209.
- Peter, N, Aranoff, B, Wu, F, Schacher, S.. "Decrease in Growth Cone-Neurite Fasciculation by sensory and Motor Cells in Vitro Accompanies Down-Regulation of Aplysia Cell Adhesion Molecule by Neurotransmitters.". Journal of Neurosciences. Vol 14(3Pt2). 1994 March:1413-21.