Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of Neonatology 2nd Floor Main Building
- Centers of Emphasis:
Biomedical Informatics (CBMi)
informatics, standards and interoperability, terminology, databases
neonatal infection, neonatal resuscitation, neurodevelopment outcome, prediction/classification models
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2008– present)
- M.B.I., Biomedical Informatics, Oregon Health and Science University (2012)
- Cert, Center for Clinical Epidemiology & Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania (2006)
- M.D., Medicine, Jefferson Medical College (2000)
- A.B., Chemistry, Princeton University (1995)
- Padula MA, Grover TR, Brozanski B, Zaniletti I, Nelin LD, Asselin JM, Durand DJ, Short BL, Pallotto EK, Dykes FD, Reber KM, Evans JR, Murthy K.. Therapeutic Interventions and Short-Term Outcomes for Infants with Severe Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Born at < 32 Weeks? Gestation.. Journal of Perinatology. 2013 (in press).
- Srinivasan L, Shah SS, Abbasi S, Padula MA, Harris MC. Traumatic Lumbar Punctures in Infants Hospitalized in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2013 (in press).
- Natarajan G, Johnson YR, Brozanski B, Farrow KN, Zaniletti I, Padula, MA, Asselin JM, Durand DJ, Short BL, Pallotto EK, Dykes FD, Reber KM Evans JR , Murthy K. Postnatal Weight Gain in Preterm Infants with Severe Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia. American Journal of Perinatology. Vol 30. 2013 (in press).
- Srinivasan L, Shah SS, Padula MA, Abbasi S, McGowan KL, Harris MC.. Cerebrospinal fluid reference ranges in term and preterm infants in the neonatal intensive care unit.. Journal of Pediatrics. Vol 161(4) . 2012 October:729-34.
- Wiswell TE, Gannon CM, Jacob J, Goldsmith L, Szyld E, Weiss K, Schutzman D, Cleary GM, Filipov P, Kurlat I, Caballero CL, Abassi S, Sprague D, Ortloff C, Padula M. Delivery room management of the apparently vigorous meconium-stained neonate: Results of the multicenter, international collaborative trial. Pediatrics. Vol 105. 2000 January:1-7.