- Centers and Programs:
Clinical and Translational Research Center (CTRC)
CVI Program Unit(s):
Cardiovascular Development / Congenital Heart Disease
CVI Research Description:
Primarily assessment of outcome of various congenital heart defects; assessment of peripheral vascular function and assessment of obesity in congenital heart disease.
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2015– present)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1998 – 2008)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2008 – 2015)
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook (1989)
- B.A., Vassar College (1985)
- Cohen MS. Fetal Development and Prenatal Evaluation of Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. The Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Kluwer Academic Publishers; 2003:9-28.
- Rychik J, Cohen MS. Echocardiography in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Avery?s Diseases of the Newborn 8th Edition. Elsevier, Inc; 2003.
- Cohen, M.S., Rychik, J., Bush, D.M., Tian, Z.Y., Howel, L.J., Adzick, N.S., Flake, A.W., Johnson, M.P., Spray, T.L., Crombleholme, T.M.. Influence of Congenital Heart Disease on Survival in Children with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. J Pediatr. Vol 141. 2002:25-30.
- Weinberg, P.M., Cohen, M.S.. Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Saunders Manual of Pediatric Practice, 2nd edition. 2002:617-621.