Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging - From August 2004 through June 2014, performed and reported over 2000 Cardiac MRI studies.
Staff Clinical Echocardiographer - July 2006 - June 2009. (1 day per week). Served as Staff Echocardiographer and reported over 1250 studies.
Trained for 2 years in Clinical and Research Cardiac MRI for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease. Research supported by a T32 Training Grant.
Current research icludes using Cardiac MRI for assessment and quantification of ventricular function and pulmonary regurgitation in congenital heart disease animal models (swine and sheep). MRI studies performed Pre and Post catheter intervention. Initial swine project (2006)supported by institutuinal Cardiac Center Grant. PI - Dr. Jonathan J Rome. Current sheep project (2009 - 2010) supported American Heart Association Grant. PI -Dr. Matthew J Gillespie.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2005– present)
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago (1997)
- BA, Biology, Yeshiva University-New York (1993)
- Mark A. Fogel MD,a FACC, Kartik Sundareswaran PhD,b Matthew Harris MD,a Elizabeth Goldmuntz MD,a Ajit Yoganathan PhDb. Vortex Flow Formation in Patients After Tetralogy of Fallot Repair With Pulmonary Regurgitation Utilizing 3-Dimensional Phase Encoded Velocity Mapping - A Clue to Power Loss, Exercise Performance and Better Surgery. American College of Cardiology. 2010 March.
- Matthew A Harris, Kevin K Whitehead, Matthew J Gillespie, Timothy I Liu, Michael T Cosulich, David C Shin, Elizabeth Goldmuntz, Paul M Weinberg, Mark A Fogel, The Children's Hosp of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. In Postoperative Conotruncal Anomalies Patients Differential Branch Pulmonary Artery Regurgitant Fraction is a Function of Differential Pulmonary Vascular Resistance and Pulmonary Arterial Properties. American Heart Association. (20997) . 2010 November.
- Glatz et al. Pulmonary Blood Flow is Systematically Underestimated at Cardiac Catheterization in Single Ventricle Patients after Superior Cavo-Pulmonary Connection Due to the Presence of Systemic-pulmonary Collateral Flow. American Heart Association. 2010 November.
- J. Daniel Robb, Matthew A Harris, Masahito Minakawa, Evelio Rodriguez, ; Kevin J Koomalsingh, Takashi Shuto, Arminder S Jassar, Myron Allukian, David Shin, Yoav Dori, Andrew C Glatz, Jonathan J Rome Robert C Gorman, Joseph H Gorman III, Matthew J Gillespie.. Bilateral Branch Pulmonary Artery Melody® Valve Implantation Reduces pulmonary Regurgitation in an Ovine Model of Postoperative Tetralogy of Fallot. American Heart Association. 2010 November.
- Matthew C Schwartz, Jonathan J. Rome, Matthew A. Harris, Gillespie, Matthew J; Whitehead, Kevin K, Mark A. Fogel, Andrew C. Glatz. Relation of Left Ventricular End Diastolic Pressure to Right Ventricular End Diastolic Volume After Operative Treatment of Tetralogy of Fallot. American Journal of Cardiology. Vol In-Press. 2012 February.