Division of Emergency Medicine Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard
Injury epidemiology, injury prevention, concussion, disabling injuries
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2010– present)
- MSCE, Clinical Epidemiology, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania (2010)
- MD, Medicine, Brown Medical School (2003)
- ScB, Behavioral Neuroscience, Brown University (1999)
- Zonfrillo MR, Melzer-Lange M, Gittelman MA. A comprehensive approach to pediatric injury prevention in the emergency department. Pediatr Emerg Care. In Press.
- Nagae LM, Gaetz WC, Zonfrillo MR, Berman JI, Heiken K, Schwartz ES, Roberts TP. A multimodal imaging approach to the super-acute phase of mild traumatic brain injury: A pilot study. Platform Presentation, Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting. 2013 Dec.
- Arbogast KB, Bohman K, Stockman I, Jakobsson L. Child occupant protection: Latest knowledge and future opportunities. Protection of children in cars. 2013 Dec.
- Kallan MJ, Winston FK, Zonfrillo MR. Child passenger safety practices and injury risk in crashes with father versus mother drivers. Injury Prevention. In Press.
- Zonfrillo MR, Durbin DR, Koepsell TD, Wang J, Temkin NR, Dorsch AM, Vavilala MS, Jaffe JM, Rivara FP. Prevalence of and risk factors for poor functioning after isolated mild traumatic brain injury in children. J Neurotrauma. In Press.
- Zonfrillo MR, Macy ML, Cook LJ, Funai T, Stanley RM, Chamberlain JM, Cunningham RM, Alpern ER. Resource use for injury versus non-injury pediatric visits to emergency departments. Poster Presentation, American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition.. 2013 Oct.
- Stitzel JD, Gioia GA, Hill S, Zonfrillo MR, Childress Institute for Pediatric Trauma, Wake Forest Medical Center. Sports-related head injuries in children. Twitter Chat #KidsConcussions. 2013 Oct.
- Corwin DJ, Zonfrillo MR, Grady MF, Arbogast KB, Master CL. Vestibular deficits and rehabilitation following youth concussions. Poster Presentation, American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition.. 2013 Oct.
- Zonfrillo MR, Durbin DR, Winston FK, Stineman MG. Residual cognitive disabilities after completion of inpatient rehabilitation among injured children. Poster Presentation, American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition.. 2013 Oct.
- Fisher JN, Luberti AA, Master CL, Robinson RL, Grady MF, Arbogast KB, Zonfrillo MR. After hours telephone triage of pediatric head injury. Poster Presentation, American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition.. 2013 Oct.