M.Sc., M.D., FRCS(C), FAAP
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th St. & Civic Center Boulevard Division of Otolaryngology, 1 Wood Center
- Assistant Professor of Otorhinolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2003 – 2012)
- Associate Professor of Clinical Otorhinolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2012– present)
- M.D.C.M., McGill University (Montreal, Quebec) (1988)
- M.S., Electrophysiology, Upstate Medical Center (Syracuse, NY) (1982)
- B.S., Biochemistry, Colgate University (Hamilton, NY) (1980)
- Kirschner R, Elden LM. Congenital Oral Pharyngeal Malformations of the Respiratory Tract. Congenital Malformations of the Head and Neck. Springer, New York, NY; 2013.
- Elden L, Reinders M, Witmer C. Predictors of bleeding disorders in children with epistaxis: Value of preoperative tests and clinical screening. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. Vol 76. 2012 June:767-771.
- Cheng J, Elden LM. Management of pediatric second branchial fistulae: Is tonsillectomy necessary?. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. Vol 76(11) . 2012 November:1601-1603.
- Elden LM, Reinders ME, Kazahaya K, Tom LWC. Management of isolated sphenoid sinus disease in children: A surgical perspective. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. Vol 75. 2011 December:1594-1598.
- Lando T, Cahill AM, Elden L. Distal airway foreign bodies: Importance of a stepwise approach, knowledge of equipment and utilization of other services? expertise. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. Vol 75(7) . 2011 July:968-972.
- Leibowitz JM, Smith LP, Cohen MA, Dunham BP, Guttenberg M, Elden LM. Diagnosis and treatment of pediatric vallecular cysts and pseudocysts. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. Vol 75(7) . 2011 July:899-904.
- Witmer CM, Elden L, Butler RB, Manno CS, Raffini LJ. Incidence of bleeding complications in pediatric patients with type 1 von Willebrand disease undergoing adenotonsillar procedures. Journal of Pediatrics. Vol 155(1) . 2009 July:68-72.
- Bales CB, Sobol S, Wetmore R, Elden LM. Lateral sinus thrombosis as a complication of otitis media: 10-year experience at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Pediatrics. Vol 123(2) . 2009 February:709-13.
- Thorne MC, Chewaproug L, Elden LM. Suppurative complications of acute otitis media: Increasing frequency?. Archives of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Vol 135(7) . 2009 July:638-41.
- Kreiger PA, Ernst LM, Elden LM, Kazahaya K, Alawi F, Russo PA. Hamartomatous tongue lesions in children.. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. Vol 31(8) . 2007 August:1186-1190.