Division of Allergy/Immunology Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 34th & Civic Center Blvd.
Dr. Kilpatrick is interested in the regulation of proinflammatory signaling in cells of the innate immune system during infection and inflammation, and the regulation of neutrophil activity during sepsis.
- Research Associate Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2003 – 2008)
- PhD, Biochemistry, University of Pennsylvania (1983)
- BA, Hampshire College, Amherst, MA (1976)
- Kilpatrick LE, Sun S, Korchak HM. Selective regulation of delta-PKC and PI 3-kinase in the assembly of the anti-apoptotic TNFR-1 signaling complex in neutrophils. Amer J Physiol: Cell Physiol. Vol 287. 2004:C633-C642.
- Kilpatrick LE, Sun S, Korchak HM. Selective regulation by delta-PKC and PI 3-kinase in the assembly of the anti-apoptotic TNFR-1 signaling complex in neutrophils. Pediatric Academic Societies; Meeting, San Francisco, CA. 2004.
- Kilpatrick LE, Sun S, Korchak HM. A regulatory role for delta-PKC in assembly of TNFR-1 signaling complex and control of NFkB Activation. Twenty-seventh Annual conference on Shock. Halifax, Nova Scotia. 2004.
- Korchak HM, Dorsey LB, Kilpatrick LE. Selective roles for alpha-PKC in positive and negative signaling in differentiated HL60 cells and neutrophils. Twenty-seventh Annual Conference on Shock. Halifax, Nova Scotia. 2004.
- Kilpatrick L, Harris MC. Development of the inflammatory response in the fetus and neonate. Fetal and Neonatal Physiology. W.B. Saunders Co, Orlando, FL; 2003:1555-1571.
- Kilpatrick L, Sun S, Korchak HM. Regulation of TNF receptor-1 (TNFR-1) serine phosphorylation by delta-protein kinase C(delta-PKC) and phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI 3-K) in TNF activated neutrophils. FEBS meeting on Signal Transduction, Brussels. 2003.
- Korchak HM, Dorsey L, Kilpatrick LE. Selective role for alpha-PKC in positive and negative signaling for O2- generation and adherence in differentiated HL60 cells and neutrophils. FEBS meeting on Signal Transduction, Brussels. 2003.
- Kilpatrick L, Stoykova L, Li H, Rhim A, Head S, Korchak H, Glick MC, Scanlin TF. Decreased ICAM-1 in immortalized Cystic Fibrosis airway epithelial cells. Seventeenth Annual North American CF Conference, Anaheim, CA. 2003.
- Kilpatrick LE, Lee JY, Haines KM, Campbell DE, Sullivan KE, Korchak HM. A role for delta-PKC and PI 3-kinase in TNFalpha mediated anti-apoptotic signaling in the human neutrophil. Amer J Physiol: Cell Physiol. Vol 283. 2002:C48-C59.
- Harris MC, D'Angio CT, Gallagher P, Kaufman D, Evans JR, Kilpatrick L. Interleukin-8 levels (IL-8) in bacterial sepsis and necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC): Correlation with clinical parameters of inflammation. Pediatric Res. Vol 51. 2002:140A.